• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BAIL ME OUT PLEASE! NEED MATERIAL HOPING SOMEONE HERE HAS SOME TO SPARE

I need about 5 ft of the Avery 900 Ultra series- silver.

Ordered it about 2 weeks ago, and apparently Avery don't have any in stock to drop ship to me! My supplier was told they don't know when it will be ready to go out.

I've tried Feller, Grimco and N.Glantz.

Coming here hoping someone here has about 5 ft to spare! I have customer's order half ready and hate to toss that and have him pick a different color.

Thanks so much!
Jo-Jo

henryz

The silver looks very similar to the 3m opaque, I just compared it might be able to get away with that.

OhioSigns

Does it need to be the ultra metallic or regular metallic? Not sure if it helps but I have been switching from Avery 900 to 3M 180mC and the 3M 180mC metallic satin aluminum is almost identical to the Avery SC 900 metallic silver.

bannertime

We have a local supplier here in DFW that carries Avery 900. They're called Reece. They do by the yard. I'm sure they'd ship.