• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner finishing

apex

I have never gotten into banners before, but i have a good customer who wants banners make and has not cared if they were properly finished or not he was using them for promotional one offs.

but now i am interested in doing better quality banners and providing as a service. so could anyone help me out in helping me find a very affordable solution to creating seams for banners? either sew or some sort of hand held welder

thanks

apex

thanks for the link, i am really just looking for purchasing options, i want to know/see links or names to welders or some sort of seam machine that i can look into besides a sewing machine which i am also looking on ebay for.

also i am wondering how do i make sure that the edge is perfectly straight and is not crooked/angled when i start to sew or even use glue or anything else?
i would hate to print a banner and ruin it by creating crooked seams and waste time and money having to re-do it

2B

thanks for the link, i am really just looking for purchasing options, i want to know/see links or names to welders or some sort of seam machine that i can look into besides a sewing machine which i am also looking on ebay for.

also i am wondering how do i make sure that the edge is perfectly straight and is not crooked/angled when i start to sew or even use glue or anything else?
i would hate to print a banner and ruin it by creating crooked seams and waste time and money having to re-do it

there are numerous different threads about how to hem banners, comparing the different options and the opinions of the users.

as far a straight hem, you will need to practice