Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banner stand ID?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Colin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Colin

Colin Major Contributor

Sep 16, 2004
    Earth
    A customer has this roll-up banner stand cannister, and would like to replace the banner. Does anyone recognise this particular brand, and is the banner replaceable? From what I understand, some brands allow for easy Re&Re, and others don't.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. SameDay Signs

SameDay Signs Member

Oct 20, 2010
    tiffin ohio
    You should be able to pull out the banner and at the bottom of the banner it should be 2 sided tape on the back side. Peel off the banner and then apply new banner. Make sure you hold the mechanism out though so it doesn't roll back up inside or you will have to take off sides and then manually wind it and apply banner.

I have the same style I bought on ebay but don't want to guarantee its the same brand or function being as it may not be but that is how mine works

Hope it helps.

3. jmcnicoll

jmcnicoll Member

Nov 18, 2007
    DePere, WI
    Haven't seen one that could not be replaced. Some can be a little trickier than others.

4. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
  5. sfr table hockey

sfr table hockey Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Alberta
    Some have a hole in the side or some place to put a pin in that will lock the roller so once you have it unrolled and want to remove the vinyl it helps so it won't roll up on you.

6. h82loose

h82loose Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Looks like the one I sell. There are many that look similar. Mine has velcro at the bottom. Pull out the banner and put the pin in the side.

7. Colin

Colin Major Contributor

Sep 16, 2004
    Earth
    Thanks for the replies. I'll see what the customer wants to do.