• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner with letter pockets

njsignlady

I have attached a banner with pockets at the bottom for changable letters...anyone know how to make or purchase these types of banners?

thank you in advance for any info!

Attachments

• Recreation Banner.jpg
    Recreation Banner.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 126

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can't say that I've ever seen that..... ever.

Looks like someone just glued some channel strips to a banner. That should be fun....... :rolleyes:

anozira02

first of all why would anyone attache pockets on a piece of outdoor material like banners... wind and rain will not be a friend to items placed in the pockets..

It looks like pockets was sewn to a banner and then they add clear flap on top of it to prevent water from get in. Possible whole pocket is clear vinyl.

JBusch260

That banner is asking for trouble. At the most, if they don't want to buy new banners, give them banners with removable vinyl lettering and charge them every time they need it changed.

Marlene

I have seen these and have had to find one that had a big clear pocket for paper banner inserts. mine was for a traveling unit where you drop off paint, bug srpay and other crap you can't throw out. they needed to be able to change it a lot and this did work I got mine from Custom Banners in Maine custombanner.com
they look stupid but ehy do work

njsignlady

Thank you all for your replies...yes I did try to sell them regular banner with changable vinyl letters. This banner goes up 3-4 times a year at various places around town. They are stuck on this "wonderful" idea!
again, Thank you!

mark galoob

you know i think i would prob pass on making that for someone...just imagine all the little blue haired ladies telling everyone in town who made that pile of horse sh*t for them...lol

mark galoob

Mosh

you know i think i would prob pass on making that for someone...just imagine all the little blue haired ladies telling everyone in town who made that pile of horse sh*t for them...lol

mark galoob

++++agreed!!!!