• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banners for 53' truck trailer

conwaycopies

Hey folks,
I have a customer who wants to put a graphic on the sides of a big trailer but the trailer is old and the paint is oxidized and also has very odd rivets and panels so putting vinyl on it is going to be a total nightmare. i have seen the systems where a frame is attached to the trailer into which you can insert a banner but I've never used one, and the only ones i was able to find through Google seemed overly complicated. Does anyone here have experience with those types of systems who can give me some advice? Not sure if this makes a difference but the trailer will only be on the road a few times a year, most of the time it'll just be parked and will serve as a billboard.

Thanks in advance.

HulkSmash

Try here for ways to frame out your truck for the banner.

Also i suggest using a material called Panaflex. It's a higher weight and quality banner that we've used for a setup like this. It works well.

Circleville Signs

There are a few banner frame systems made for this type of application. None are intensely complicated, however they aren't super-simple either.

TruckAds.com has one of the simpler systems out there.