• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banners

tonywhittier

what kind of material do you guys use to print a double sided banner that will be hung from a light pole? machine is a sp-540v

IronHawk

Out of all the stuff I've used, I prefer the Ultraflex SuperPrint Plus Eclipse. It's a black-back 13 oz scrim banner material and I print the banners head to head and then they are finished with sewn pole pockets.

We print a ton of these and I haven't heard of any issues with the banners at all. One of my favorite materials to print on.

You could invest in a welder and build your own brackets. If you do frequent jobs that require brackets, you can make a lot more profit making your own and take pride in creating something unique and original. Welding is pretty easy to learn if you don't already know how. You can get cool prefab steel components from companies like kingmetals.com to create functional works of art.

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.