• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Basic install rate

Moseye

So I definitely get that there are tons of different variables when it comes to doing an install, but what are you basic charge rate for labor? How much per hour really.

bannertime

Lol, depends on what you're installing. Our general labor rate for when I leave the office is $110 an hour. If I send out someone else it'll be closer to $75. If I send two people it'll be back to $110. If it's bucket truck work, it's a minimum $150 and up depending on other factors.

DerbyCitySignGuy

So I definitely get that there are tons of different variables when it comes to doing an install, but what are you basic charge rate for labor? How much per hour really.

You can make up a number, or you can figure out what it costs you to have a guy go out and do an install per hour. The reason it varies wildly is that people sit down and figure these things out. Short version: your overhead + profit margin = hourly rate.

For a simple install, we're at (I think) $75, but it goes well over $100 an hour depending on the job.

AKwrapguy

What are you installing? A vehicle wrap? Sign? Exterior wall graphics? Dusted or Farsa window treatments? LED panels?