• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Become a Fan of Foamcraft on Facebook

Tyrone, GA -- The nation's largest wholesale monument sign manufacturer, Peachtree City Foamcraft is pleased to announce that they have expanded their social media efforts to include more interactive features on their facebook page, a plan that will benefit their sign shop clients according to their Marketing Department.

"2011 is a big year for Peachtree City Foamcraft, it marks 20 years of serving the signage industry as a quality wholesale supplier for monument signs. We are the innovator in our product line, but we are also leading the monument sign industry in marketing trends. Our goal is to make all of our social media informational, user friendly and interactive. We have taken the first step with our Facebook business profile, which allows sign shops to post photos of finished products, view our videos, read our blog, check out the website and most importantly keep up with the latest industry news, sales tips and announcements." Katie Schwartz, Marketing Coordinator for Peachtree City Foamcraft continues, "We invite sign shops to visit our page, post their monument photos, plug their business and click LIKE to stay on top of the foam monument industry."

Want to be a fan ? Visit Peachtree City Foamcraft's Facebook Page.

trik

ok, I was getting the same error as CSDD......when I searched it off my profile I found it, but when I clicked to go to the page it it gave me the same error. I use Firefox, so I decided to try it through Explorer and it worked......kind of weird? Any ideas?

EDIT: LOL..just went back into Firefox and now it works.....who knows :)