• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and After Donor Board

SignManiac

One of my hospice accounts attempted to make a donor plaque and obviously needed some help. This shows what their in house graphics person created in the first photo, and my after version. I built it entirely from pvc. Every name plaque is individually cut out. I printed the faux stone backgrounds and names on the flat bed. The header panels for the different donation amounts are v-carved into the raised panels. It was a tricky space to design for but they were extremely pleased with the way it turned out.

I didn't have enough room to get back and shoot a straight on photo so it looks crooked but isn't in reality.

Attachments

• gulfside-01.jpg
    gulfside-01.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 198
  • gulfside-02.jpg
    gulfside-02.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 130
  • gulfside-03.jpg
    gulfside-03.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 115
  • gulfside-04.jpg
    gulfside-04.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 101

Si Allen

Awww Jeeeese!

Now you are going to give their inhouse designer an inferiority complex!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. The install was the easiest part. We were in there and back in the shop in one hour. Well planned piece of cake. The few remaining names are being traded for sponsorship on their bill board advertising and all of their other fund raising events. Don't expect to gain much from that but I feel good helping a worthy cause.

Letter_Guy

Very Very Nice!

Now, that should actually help them raise more money. Which one would you want your name on? That is a job well done that will pay for itself.