• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bernie Sanders Campaign Logo Font ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

I am vectorizing this logo to print some decals for my van to support Bernie Sanders (please look him up if you are not familiar. He's an awesome guy.).
Please help me with the fonts for "Bernie" and "2016".
Thanks very much!

EDIT:
Big thanks to everybody to help me getting this logo vectorized so quickly. I have attached the PDF logo.

Attachments

• Bernie Sanders 2016 Logo.pdf
    41.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Marlene

I am vectorizing this logo to print some decals for my van to support Bernie Sanders (please look him up if you are not familiar. He's an awesome guy.).
Please help me with the fonts for "Bernie" and "2016".
Thanks very much!

contact him as I am pretty sure the campaign would be glad to supply you with a decal and yard signs. I know him as he is my senator and they are pretty good about getting materials out to people. also worked the door of a dinner he put on as a volunteer where one of my things to ask people coming in was if they needed stickers or yard signs

VIP

It's done!

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1999.jpg
    IMG_1999.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 233

VIP

Your first time installing vinyl?

No. It's perforated film, that's why there seems to be bubbles. I ran out of application fluid, so I sprayed water instead. The edges were still wet.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.