• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best deals on Wide format printers?

IGD

Hey guys i was wondering where is the best place to look for deals on a decent size wide format printer, im not trying to spend an arm and a leg? I dont really have a set range but would like to stay under 6k if possible for a used good one

signage

Good luck with your $6,000.00 printer when you find it!

You may want to keep that $75K worth of tools for repairs or parts.

IGD

Good luck with your $6,000.00 printer when you find it!

You may want to keep that $75K worth of tools for repairs or parts.
man your stayin on top of my post today, i see ive already gained a fan. ive seen a few actually around there on ebay i was just wondering if there was anyone on here selling or knew anywhere else to look

J

john1

man your stayin on top of my post today, i see ive already gained a fan. ive seen a few actually around there on ebay i was just wondering if there was anyone on here selling or knew anywhere else to look

Should be able to find a used Roland Versacamm around $6k used. It will be a older model but would get you started. Search craigs list as well as ebay and the local classified ads. Deff want to check it out in person before buying though.

rubo

you're gonna have a lot of it - just learn to ignore it. Most of the people will actually try to be constructive. So what is it you planning printing on?
Size? Outdoor/indoor applications? The answers will narrow your search.

IGD

you're gonna have a lot of it - just learn to ignore it. Most of the people will actually try to be constructive. So what is it you planning printing on?
Size? Outdoor/indoor applications? The answers will narrow your search.
lol yea i see that, its cool tho. outdoor mostly, somethin i can do some decent size banners and magnets ect..car graphics not wraps or anything

Patentagosse

You can get a refurbished SP-300 or 300V around $5k. These are decent entry-level printers for the beginners. I owned one for over 7 years and never got major issues. It printed great as long as you keep it clean (weekly maintenance). 'Swapped it for a larger one but really miss it.

Mosh

I'll sell you a Roland 300sv for $5K. 30" in great condition. Laminator not included.
I might even drive it down to you...for some beer.

mgcustomgraphics

wideformattechservices.com he's in los angeles but just to give you an idea, there are a few places, i bought a printer from this guy a while ago, gave me a warranty and everything, never had a problem with the machine for a year

IGD

I'll sell you a Roland 300sv for $5K. 30" in great condition. Laminator not included.
I might even drive it down to you...for some beer.
let me look it up and check it out and ill dm u if im interested

IGD

You can get a refurbished SP-300 or 300V around $5k. These are decent entry-level printers for the beginners. I owned one for over 7 years and never got major issues. It printed great as long as you keep it clean (weekly maintenance). 'Swapped it for a larger one but really miss it.
nice, your really speaking another language with these names on printers i guess i should do a bit more research

IGD

one quick thing off topic, but why the hell does it not subscribe me to the post i start or post in cause the only way i find them is by looking through active threads

2B

also you can go to account settings and you can "subscribe" to all threads that you post in

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a 42" HP L255500 Latex in great shape that is selling for $4800 and I also have 42" HP-Z6100 for $3000