• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best graphic clipart program??

393comp

I'm trying to find the best graphics program to use with coreldraw. We need bold backgrounds for outdoor graphics. Is there a way to view samples of the images/graphics in the software program before we buy it?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Clipart and digital files are not technically programs. They are typically delivered either as collections or as individual image files. How they can be viewed is pretty much up to the individual publisher.

For example, here's a link to the collections we publish and sell. Each collection can be viewed by browsing through the thumbnail and detail views.

For individual images, the internet is loaded with sites that sell commercial quality images as well as lots more that offer free downloads of a variety of qualities. Here's a link to our individual image website. You can search by keyword, browse or view mini-collections. All are available as needed for individual purchase and immediate download.

OldPaint

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have to say that anymore, I prefer buying individual images. I have several clip art collections that I rarely use, because I just don't have time to go through them...

I've even bought an individual image from Fred that was included in my clip art collection because it was easier for me to find on his site than go through the files and find.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have to say that anymore, I prefer buying individual images. I have several clip art collections that I rarely use, because I just don't have time to go through them...

I've even bought an individual image from Fred that was included in my clip art collection because it was easier for me to find on his site than go through the files and find.

garfield_coffee.gif

Mosh

So next you are going to tell us there is not a program that will do the layout and
design work by itself.....

SignManiac

I wrote my own software that doesn't require any skill at all to design award winning signs and graphics. I use to spend hours creating layouts from scratch, but now all I have to do is select any number from 1 and 250, hit Ctrl+0666, and everything is created in under four minutes. It really is magical and has allowed me to take off fifteen weeks a year for vacation purposes. It took years to develop, but was worth the work.