• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Place For Professional Fonts

Rustle

OK, for those that are serious about fonts and understand the action sports industry's high standards for kick ass typography, here is the site to check out! http://www.letterheadfonts.com/ Unlike that tacky stuff (I won't mention the name) with the balloons and water effects that could easily be done on PS, Letterhead Fonts are a little expensive but well worth the price! They've got some really cool designs in their gallery if you're just looking for ideas. Cheers! :thumb:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Letterhead Fonts used to be a merchant member here, I personally think they are low priced and worth the investment. I have seen quite a few action sport designers cutting the type up with cool results. if you did not know, some of the old letterhead fonts migrated to www.fontbros.com...

SignosaurusRex

House Industries, Font Bureau, and Canada Type are also great resources. There are many un-recognized font designers out there that have contributed to top-notch foundries. A&S fonts as well as DNAfonts are others that must not be over-looked.

iSign

You can't go wrong with LHF, but I am a huge fan of Art & Sign Fonts.
http://www.artandsignstudio.com/fonts.html
Someone posted a juice drops font link the other day like it was the Second Coming. Those are unanimously barf-o-riffic, I think.
Love...Jill

...so that's what A&S stands for :doh:
I'm so used to the "SignFonts" logo, I never knew that was the full name & had to check the link to see what I was missing. I'm actually not missing much there...

but, hmmm... that Raptor font looks pretty tempting...

Steve C.

Thanks for the kind words all. By the way, I am also a big fan of Letterhead
Fonts. Chuck is the Font King. We have not added anything new in over a
year, but have some updates to older fonts and a few new things coming
soon.....I hope.