• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to buy OEM dampers ? Roland VS series

autoexebat

No idea who long these things are supposed to last but I have a lot of leakage now . I bought them 7 months ago. Can anyone tell me the best place to get them from ?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thanks , any idea how long these should normally last ? I installed mine in late June from Solventinkjet.com and Cyan and Black seem to be leaking already.

Our dampers are OEM so there shouldn't be any issues. When you say they are leaking, do you mean from the damper itself or ink is dropping from the head?

autoexebat

I wake up each morning to a puddle of ink on the printer itself , still prints fine . New print head was installed at the same time .

vondegroot

I need to source some as well... some people have good results with aftermarket dampers... I'm really curious about the build difference.
Solventinkjet do you offer a cheaper shipping option to Canada?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I need to source some as well... some people have good results with aftermarket dampers... I'm really curious about the build difference.
Solventinkjet do you offer a cheaper shipping option to Canada?

Give us a call. Our system is bad with international shipping quotes. We can get a manual quote or even better, use your account.

Also, the main difference between OEM and aftermarket dual channel dampers is the filter. The OEM ones have laser cut metal and the aftermarket ones are more like a fabric. If you look at it through a loupe, you can see the difference.

Last edited: