• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Price For 24" X 50 Yards 3m 7125

ikarasu

Have you tried 3M Directly? We usually buy most our stuff direct. We do order 10-15 different rolls of stuff though, and it takes a long time to get to us since it comes from USA, gets delivered to the Canada warehouse, then comes to us (We're in Canada). Might not be worth it / able to if you only buy 1 roll a month.

3SixtySigns

Wish my media prices compared to US prices... just moved to U.K. and cost of goods are crippling me along side rediculously competitive vendors.

ikarasu

Why did they decline? When I applied, I was honest. Told them I only own a plotter, and it's a side business, and would likely buy a printer in the future... And they signed me up right away.

Since then, I've purchased another plotter, printer, and laminator, totaling 25K from them. The rep I deal with is awesome, and their prices have been consistently $1-2000 cheaper for each item I buy. Not everything is cheaper of course, but I've had great service (Including them holding the printer in their warehouse for about a month while I move). The only reason I can think of them rejecting you, is they think you're a hobbyist, and not a "business".

Chris...

They told me that they couldn't verify that i was a business. I told them I was purchasing a Graphtec 8600 and wanted to buy 3m vinyl. I don't know any hobbyists that use 7125 at $300 a roll.