• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best price on HP 831A Latex inks

maximumapogee

SourceGraphics in Anaheim CA lists them for $115.46, but I haven't tried ordering from them and I don't think they will ship them. I've gotten some from ITSupplies.com, $135 with free shipping.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
SourceGraphics in Anaheim CA lists them for $115.46, but I haven't tried ordering from them and I don't think they will ship them. I've gotten some from ITSupplies.com, $135 with free shipping.

just checked them out, they only have 4 of the 6 colors in stock, no optimizer. cost was $115 each, shipping was $38 for 4 of them.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Unless someone shows me an actual invoice, I call BS on anyone paying less than $135 (Unless your a franchise), I will pay $20 for every invoice you provide me that shows you get them under $135 for HP Branded OEM Latex Ink (300/500 series)

TomK

Unless someone shows me an actual invoice, I call BS on anyone paying less than $135 (Unless your a franchise), I will pay $20 for every invoice you provide me that shows you get them under $135 for HP Branded OEM Latex Ink (300/500 series)
Can I show you an invoice with the vendors name removed, so you don't report them to HP? :D

ikarasu

So.. buy then one at a time from the above link for $115, get $20 from you... And that makes them only $95 each

APC

List on inks @ $140 with MRP @ $135. I bet Source Graphics will have their pricing adjusted by end of the week - that or risk losing their HP franchise. From an HP reseller's point of view, there is not one customer out there worth that risk.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
ink cost really doesn't matter much, correct, but if i can get a set of them for $111.28 each instead of $135 each like i just did, i will go that route all day long..

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Sign.ed

Or you can pay $375 for the 3L. At my last shop, which had a 360, we paid $125 from a major HP vendor in the in the Southern states. My current shop just bought a 570 through the same vendor, so it's somebody that might be under tight HP scrutiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk