• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best printer for...

SameDay Signs

Trying to get some opinions on a good but mid price printer that can mass produce full color signs...we run mimaki in house but am looking at maybe a flat bed but I have a friend who is dye subbing 1000s of signs and honestly it just seems like it's to costly and time consuming but looki g for opinions on it. It's a thin tin/aluminum type of material I would using to print on

Thabks in advance

printguyjohn

Get a flat bed HP Scitex on Global garage for less than $20k, have a tech inspect and install, and you should save a ton of money with a great machine

Global Garage Dot Com has many units available, it's where I purchased mine

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Trying to get some opinions on a good but mid price printer that can mass produce full color signs...we run mimaki in house but am looking at maybe a flat bed but I have a friend who is dye subbing 1000s of signs and honestly it just seems like it's to costly and time consuming but looki g for opinions on it. It's a thin tin/aluminum type of material I would using to print on

Thabks in advance

They are probably using the Chromalux dye sub metal panels and they look AMAZING!! You can get into Dye sub for fairly cheap but you will need a good heat press to go with it.