• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Printer out there?

So I'm fairly new to the die sublimation game, I'm running a used Mimaki ts300p-1800
And I'm wondering if/when I do need to replace this unit what would be the best printer to look at.

I'm guessing some of the criteria would be maintenance and parts availability/affordability
ease of use and reliability

any suggestions?

kanini

How wide does it need to be, do you use the full 76 inch wide or can you manage with a 64"? In that case Epson and HP has some nice new models right now, Epson SureColor F9470H is around 21k. If you need bigger they have the beast F10070 but then we are talking close to 90k. It churns out up to 2700sqft per hour if you're a busy shop... We only have the smallest new desktop model right now but have been impressed with it's reliability, colors and ease of use so far and from what I've seen on demos of the larger ones they are pretty impressive.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So I'm fairly new to the die sublimation game, I'm running a used Mimaki ts300p-1800
And I'm wondering if/when I do need to replace this unit what would be the best printer to look at.

I'm guessing some of the criteria would be maintenance and parts availability/affordability
ease of use and reliability

any suggestions?

HP Stitch S500 is a killer new model that is pretty awesome.

Troy Lesher

Check with Greg Lamb with Global Imaging out of Colorado, they had/have a pretty good lineup of gear both print only and with a built in calender.