• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best solution/Vinyl for Labels/Stickers printing via Eco Solvent Printer?

Sashatronics

Hey all.
I researched about this but came out with many doubts. My question is simple as it can be, i need to make few hundred stickers for a customer and looking for best vinyl to print on them. Also, is it right, after we print we need healing time for them before laminate? How long? I am planning to laminate them too.
Any one have their experience with best quality vinyl and laminate and can share your work experience? Will print on Epson GS6000.

SignaramaFL

As far as the vinyl goes - it really depends, are they indoor / outdoor, temporary / permanent, are they going on something curvy / smooth?

OldPaint

Prints from the GS6000 are water and UV resistant for up to one-and-a-half years without lamination thanks to Epson’s UltraChrome GS solvent ink, which comes in eight colours.
so whats your problem? you want 3 year....lam it.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I sell a 5 Mil Glossy Adhesive Vinyl for $81 on 54"x150' your supposed to wait 24 hours before laminating but no one really ever does that.

Sashatronics

As far as the vinyl goes - it really depends, are they indoor / outdoor, temporary / permanent, are they going on something curvy / smooth?

this are more like the stickers you see on cars, laptops, post on the street,
on curve and flat, in rain and shine environment.

Its just there is so many vinyl brands/manufacturers out there there is no clear solution to witch product is good and not. I see many stickers everywhere, i wonder what materials they use??

Intense01

I use Oracal 3165 w/ a gloss or matte lam (oracal 210) for outdoor decals. Sometimes if you contour cut it is hard to weed but they seem to hold up well and look good.

Last edited: