• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best stool recommendation for install

bigben

So I'm looking for a stool or creeper for my installation. I will have to install frosted vinyl on around 100 windows. All of them make the whole wall high and I can't get on my knees to cut the bottom part due to an injury. So I was looking for another option than just sit on the floor. With the casters, it would be easier to move window to window. I've googled for about an hour for something that would be low enough and maybe something with high adjustment.

I've found this one, a 2-in-1 creeper like the picture below but I would like to have other suggestions.

Attachments

• pro-lift_z-creeper_seat.jpg
    pro-lift_z-creeper_seat.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 153

Billct2

I like that, may just pick one up. Right now we have the usual short rolling stool (from Harbor Freight) for doing trucks and low jobs

boxerbay

I use the z creeper for auto installs. its great for when you need to do the lower front and rear bumpers. you can open it up and lay flat. no tray for tools.

bigben

Found this one on ebay. It's a 3-in-1. You can be sit at around 4in from the floor and you have a backrest. It is more expensive than the other one at 33$ I've found at home depot, but seems to be stronger too. At 450lbs, we could be two guys sited side by side cutting each end of the window.
Omega 91452 450Lbs Low Profile Z Creeper | eBay

parker897

So I'm looking for a stool or creeper for my installation. I will have to install frosted vinyl on around 100 windows. All of them make the whole wall high and I can't get on my knees to cut the bottom part due to an injury. So I was looking for another option than just sit on the floor. With the casters, it would be easier to move window to window. I've googled for about an hour for something that would be low enough and maybe something with high adjustment.

I've found this one, a 2-in-1 creeper like the picture below but I would like to have other suggestions.