• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to attach something to banner like material cart

klingsdesigns

You think a good cast 3m or avery wrap vinyl would work? Otherwise i thought about printing on 13oz banner cutting customers logo on a square and then using some uhb tape to put it on. But if i could use a good vinyl that would be cheaper and less of a hassle.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You think a good cast 3m or avery wrap vinyl would work? Otherwise i thought about printing on 13oz banner cutting customers logo on a square and then using some uhb tape to put it on. But if i could use a good vinyl that would be cheaper and less of a hassle.
If you go the banner route - skip the vhb and get some HH66 - if it is vinyl banner to vinyl basket it will lay much flatter than tape & never lift or curl.

unclebun

Why not just cut some letters out of the vinyls you are considering (or even just some squares) and go out there and stick them on. Go back a few days or a week later and see how they fared. That will work better than any online speculation.

klingsdesigns

Why not just cut some letters out of the vinyls you are considering (or even just some squares) and go out there and stick them on. Go back a few days or a week later and see how they fared. That will work better than any online speculation.
I sent them a few different samples of just contour cut vinyl with their logo to see what happens.