• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to go about selling a flatbed printer? (Zund 215)

lonerayven

I need to sell it to someone that understands that it needs TLC (been sitting in safe storage.) or maybe that it could be used for a different application with modification. My company only recently released it from possible future use, as I am taking us in an entirely different direction.

It's just not something that flies easily on Craigslist or eBay. Got any ideas?

HulkSmash

I need to sell it to someone that understands that it needs TLC (been sitting in safe storage.) or maybe that it could be used for a different application with modification. My company only recently released it from possible future use, as I am taking us in an entirely different direction.

It's just not something that flies easily on Craigslist or eBay. Got any ideas?

how much?

glue_ru

Technician
Arizona 250GT PBA's, Power Supplies, ATX - hard drive, Gantry umbilical listed on ebay today
pulled from working unit that was decommissioned. No print heads as that was the issue with it.