• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Best Way to Install Something This Big

rcglimitless

Need some suggestions on how to cut and install this. 5’x10’
upload_2019-4-10_23-21-52.jpeg

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
I'd cut the entire bottom ESM part out in one go... looks like it'll fit onto a 48" roll no problem.
Add some registration marks on either side.
Then do the eagles + outer swooshes as their own cuts, align with previous registration points.
The text itself... just measure and align manually as if it were a standalone job.

rcglimitless

I'd cut the entire bottom ESM part out in one go... looks like it'll fit onto a 48" roll no problem.
Add some registration marks on either side.
Then do the eagles + outer swooshes as their own cuts, align with previous registration points.
The text itself... just measure and align manually as if it were a standalone job.
Thanks. That helps.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would just buy a few yards of 60" wrap vinyl and cut it out of that. No seams. Seaming across the top wouldn't be that bad either if you are limited to under 48"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You do realize that what you have pictured is not anything close to scale ?? So, does your customer know this ??

We don't have a 60" cutter, so I'd do exactly like signmeup suggested.