• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bgfons.com has anyone ever used a background from here

Gary Welch

Premium Subscriber
My customer wants to use a fill from this site. I am wondering if I should be worried about it. Free sites scare me, but we do use brands of the world and never had a problem.

Gary Welch

Premium Subscriber
It all looks great. I am surprised nobody new about it. The customer told me they found it on Google images.

Marlene

am I doing something wrong? tried to download a texture of snow and it wants to download a zip reader and something else that says I can look at mapa and such. anyone else get this or do this? as soon as I sw it wanted to download an exe file, I stopped

J Hill Designs

am I doing something wrong? tried to download a texture of snow and it wants to download a zip reader and something else that says I can look at mapa and such. anyone else get this or do this? as soon as I sw it wanted to download an exe file, I stopped

clicking download for me just takes me to a full-size jpg i can right click -> save as...