• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

Tim Aucoin

Just a shout out to Dale and the Big Squeegee. Just got back from a window install job on a customer's roof-top patio (see pics). Installed 50 of these (4' x 4') on various windows. It's a HUGE patio! The Big Squeegee made the job so simple and fast... it was simply amazing! Install time was around 2.5 hours total billed out at $800. Thank you for the Big Squeegee Dale! :rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

Oh... should mention that the $800 was just for the install. Printing was around 4x the install! Gotta love this time of year here in Calgary (The Calgary Stampede kicks off this Friday). My L25500 has been running steady for the last 3 days and nights with Stampede stuff! (and so have I!!)

Attachments

• Windows1.jpg
    Windows1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Windows2.jpg
    Windows2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 349

bulbus_maximus

wow, thats great to hear. I am waiting for my 20 and 32 inch cradle tools and I am really far away from the country that dale is from. In India and its taking a long time to come.

Did you use the laminator tool or the cradle tool? Cause I am sure I will need to order the bigger ones for the sizes you mention.

good job...

HulkSmash

awesome job! Can't get my installers to use the BS. They don't like it :(

But looks like yours worked stellar. nicely done!

Tim Aucoin

Did you use the laminator tool or the cradle tool? Cause I am sure I will need to order the bigger ones for the sizes you mention.
good job...

I use both... depending on the area I have to work in and depends on my mood! They both work very well for several different types of application.

awesome job! Can't get my installers to use the BS. They don't like it :(

But looks like yours worked stellar. nicely done!

Your installers don't know what they're missing! How do they do it... just squeegee by hand with the little ones? This is so much faster! :rolleyes:

very nice job! bet you were well pleased after that install was done and over with!! hope they provided you with a couple of cool ones after that job!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nice job, T3

...... and Color, don't give them a choice. One of our guys here didn't like it either. Although he won't swear to it or anything, he uses it every chance he gets now.... but like I said, he won't admit to it, because it was my suggestion. :thumb:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I'd like to add...

Nice job, T3

...... and Color, don't give them a choice. One of our guys here didn't like it either. Although he won't swear to it or anything, he uses it every chance he gets now.... but like I said, he won't admit to it, because it was my suggestion. :thumb:
There seems to be a lot of pride in using those little squeegees. However, resistence to new methods could get costly.:thumb::thumb:

GP

Boy, Do I miss those Big Squeegee blowouts that Dale used to run for Signs101...

ahem...

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Okay, here's the sale you have been waiting for!

Boy, Do I miss those Big Squeegee blowouts that Dale used to run for Signs101...
I have been giving this some thought and what I have come up with will be a pretty good sale.

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

GP

DING DING DING.

WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!

Thanks Dale. Sending order in later today!

GP

TheSnowman

Hey Dale,

Can you make me a couple more of these custom ones? I done blowed mine out over the years!

attachment.php

Attachments

• squeegee.jpg
    squeegee.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 411

GP

Dale - can I laminate on top of my very moderately used cutting mat? Or will I have to build a new surface?