• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee ??

n1c02

I am looking into buying the Big Squeegee.. Would like to ask a few questions..

I only do cut vinyl..
so I would want to use it to mask my cutouts. i assume it works good for that..

what I want to know for example. i did a window with alot of lettering.. would this work instead of taping it off and using the hinge method>

Thanks
Terry

n1c02

ok thank you... looking for an easy way to do the mask and thought it might double as that also..

Thanks
Terry

401Graphics

i have a 50" one. and dont use it for any of its purposes, In my opinion it sucks. I now only use it as a weight (with a 50yr roll of vinyl on it) to hinge graphics on the work table. And I use it mostly as a straight edge.

WCSign

401 graphics disses it every chance he gets

It works great for small stuff, laminating coro, masking etc

Ive said this before and ill say again, I would imagine if you bought one thinking that it could replace a 54 inch laminator, then you will hate it

401Graphics

401 graphics disses it every chance he gets

It works great for small stuff, laminating coro, masking etc

Ive said this before and ill say again, I would imagine if you bought one thinking that it could replace a 54 inch laminator, then you will hate it
Only like 80% of the time ;)
It is useful every day in my shop, for the things I mentioned. I tried to give it another try by using it to apply vinyl onto a sheet of 3 x 4 PVC, FAIL.

It is true that it could not replace a laminator, which is why I purchased it in the first place, because i didnt have a laminator a couple of years ago.

I think that the smaller models are easier to use, from what i have seen in youtube videos.

DizzyMarkus

I have the 32" or is it 30" -- whichever -- this yard sign tool and laminator are used daily -- mostly for masking small things -- I couldn't imagine driving a 50" er lol

Markus

rjssigns

We have the 38" and 54". Love 'em. Applying to coro, short run laminating etc... Even applied prints on a 10' x 10' sign. Have loaned them out to church groups to do their picnic signs. They love it. Of course we can no longer tell them how long it takes to apply prints anymore. Oops,LOL

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
If you have any more questions, you're welcome to give me a call. The Phone number is in my web site along with some videos to see how it works.

J Hill Designs

I have a 54" one - works very well - if I had a laminator, I would use that. but i dont. so i use the BS. Does what it's supposed to.