• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big thanks to Summa

Driving Force

Had some work done to my plotter a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely pleased with the service and turn around time. They went way above and beyond in repairing my plotter to like new condition. I couldn't be happier with my choice to use summa machines. The one I had repaired is a 7 year old s160T and this is the first time I have ever had any issues. Turned out to be a power supply. We tried to diagnose and repair without sending it in, but I felt it would be much faster to just send it in and have the techs look it over. I virtually got back a brand new machine! Thanks again!

artofacks1

Had some work done to my plotter a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely pleased with the service and turn around time. They went way above and beyond in repairing my plotter to like new condition. I couldn't be happier with my choice to use summa machines. The one I had repaired is a 7 year old s160T and this is the first time I have ever had any issues. Turned out to be a power supply. We tried to diagnose and repair without sending it in, but I felt it would be much faster to just send it in and have the techs look it over. I virtually got back a brand new machine! Thanks again!

I wish their Thermal printer was as god as the plotters. To bad they have that banding issue.

FrankW

I wish their Thermal printer was as god as the plotters. To bad they have that banding issue.

In their kind of way they are the best you can get. You can't do 1-Pass-Printing like they do without banding. And they do it much better than Roland with their ColorCamm some years ago. Other thermal transfer printers like Gerber or Matan won't have that kind of banding ... but other disadvantages in their kind of way.