• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bitcasa - Invites

slipperyfrog

This is online cloud storage that is still in beta. I have been trying it out and really like it. Right now I still have 2 invites to give out if anyone is interested. Occasionally the invites go unlimited for short periods.

I would like to know if others are using this and what they think.

First two people that want an invite can post here. I'll send you a link later tonight when I get back to the office. When you are connected you will then get your own invites. Maybe we could use this thread to start a chain of passing out invites to people on this forum and spread it around.

Bitcasa.com

Techman

Anything you post into a "cloud" is open to any and all entities for ever.
Think about the value of that information and then consider f it is suitable unknown for public eyes.

MindsEyeOpen

I'll give it a shot.

Also, another cloud service worth checking out is Box.com. A while back they ran a promotion where you could download their iPhone app and get 50GB of storage. I think the standard on there is 5GB. Either way, it is a solid service. I use it to host design elements that I use at work and at home. That way everything stays updated and I can back it up from one location instead of two.

slipperyfrog

Anything you post into a "cloud" is open to any and all entities for ever.
Think about the value of that information and then consider f it is suitable unknown for public eyes.

You do realize your footprint the moment you touch anything on the internet right?

I'll send over the PM's with the invites right now.

choucove

I've been trying to look around for a good, simple, high capacity cloud storage solution that isn't going to cost you more than your house payment per month for use. Could you send me some more information on this service?