• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions blank rolled label supplier in Canada

bigben

We are looking to get into rolled label. We are pretty set on our printer model (afinia). We can buy blank pre-cut label from the printer distributor but I'm looking for other suppliers to make price comparaison. I've search online and found only durafast, onlinelabels (located in usa). I've tried to find facebook group or online forum on the subject, but maybe I don't have the right keywords.

Does anyone have a reference for this in Canada? Thank you.

Dan360

PDS has blank label material, just not sure about precut. But might have what you're looking for.

printfinishingequipment.ca

Edit: They sell Afinia printers as well so I would guess they would have it.

bigben

PDS has blank label material, just not sure about precut. But might have what you're looking for.

printfinishingequipment.ca

Edit: They sell Afinia printers as well so I would guess they would have it.

I will get my printer there. And yes they sell precut labels. But I want a price comparaison with someone else.

Dan360

I will get my printer there. And yes they sell precut labels. But I want a price comparaison with someone else.

Ahh I see, have you tried Veritiv? We used to get all our copier paper from them and by the looks of their website they have roll labels as well.