• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blonde buys a sign........

mrchips

"Last year I bought a very expensive, dimensional sign for my hairdressing shop.
This week I got a call from the sign guy who made it. He was complaining that it was installed a year ago and still hadn't gotten paid for it.

Helllooooo?

Now, just because I'm a blonde, that doesn't mean that I'm automatically stupid. So, I reminded him what he said to ME in his fast talking sales pitch.......namely, that in ONE YEAR this sign would pay for itself!!!!

Hellloooooo? It's been a year (I told him).

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up......He didn't call back.
Guess I won that stupid argument."

:doh:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

JK driver

"Last year I bought a very expensive, dimensional sign for my hairdressing shop.
This week I got a call from the sign guy who made it. He was complaining that it was installed a year ago and still hadn't gotten paid for it.

Helllooooo?

Now, just because I'm a blonde, that doesn't mean that I'm automatically stupid. So, I reminded him what he said to ME in his fast talking sales pitch.......namely, that in ONE YEAR this sign would pay for itself!!!!

Hellloooooo? It's been a year (I told him).

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up......He didn't call back.
Guess I won that argument."

:doh:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

But, but, but, D'oh!
:ROFLMAO: