• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blue banner material

Billct2

Not in regular vinyl. If it really has to be blue material you may find something in architectural fabrics.

bannertime

Is this blue good?

Attachments

• IMG_20190503_093602421.jpg
    IMG_20190503_093602421.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 215

bannertime

I've got it in a 5ft and a Sapphire Blue in 2ft. Owner won't let it got for less than $2.50sqft plus shipping though. Unfinished. PM if you're interested.

Billct2

Where are you getting that colored vinyl? I spent a lot of time a while back trying to get vinyl in a blue and it wasn't available anywhere.

bannertime

Where are you getting that colored vinyl? I spent a lot of time a while back trying to get vinyl in a blue and it wasn't available anywhere.

It's not. We bought a bunch when we realized it was going to stop being produced. I'm on my last roll of 5ft dark blue, yellow, red, green. 3ft yellow, black, red. 2ft yellow, sapphire blue, burgundy, and black. We don't use them much. We use the green for a local high school, but even they are about to switch to print. Only thing we do with it is sell it off to other shops. I really want it gone because I need to get rid of that rack.

GB2

Old Member
I've got a bunch of blue....it's a little older but I'm sure it's still just fine. PM me if you'd like it