• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blur Help

PushProductions

Hi guys, new to the forum. Ive been battling this problem for years it seems and i always just find away usually by flashing multiple times. When I am printing a multi color image with an underbase i usually have problems. Now if I have an under base, flash, and then one color it always turns out perfect. But when i have two or more colors i have problems. Mainly from the ink getting on the back of the second color screen. It builds up and then causes blur. Today im working on a job that is pretty small and has alot of color right next to each other. I try sylocone spray but that never works. Is there any adjustments that can be made to fix or minimize this problem. Im printing on a M&R Diamondback Automatic. Underbase 156, Orange 195, Blue 195 mesh. One thought of mine might be ink thickness... Any help would be greatly appreciated. The two pictures or the first and second print, already completely different.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 10.23.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 10.23.41 AM.png
    476.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 10.24.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 10.24.09 AM.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 210

John Butto

You might get better answers to your question on screenprinters.net and you could avoid the wisecracks you just received.