• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blurred printing

danieljnilson

Lately we have had some problems with our HP L26500. Printing on IJ 180Cv3. We haven't had problems like this in the past, but as of lately, we have horizontal banding and blurred fuzzy spots in my prints. I've done everything from clean print heads, re align print heads, change out print heads, change pH cleaning kit, etc. Ran a bunch of test prints. It seems to only happen when I use the take up reel. I've used the take up reel for the last 4 years with the printer and haven't had any issues prior to this past week and I cannot figure out what the issue is. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

AKwrapguy

Lately we have had some problems with our HP L26500. Printing on IJ 180Cv3. We haven't had problems like this in the past, but as of lately, we have horizontal banding and blurred fuzzy spots in my prints. I've done everything from clean print heads, re align print heads, change out print heads, change pH cleaning kit, etc. Ran a bunch of test prints. It seems to only happen when I use the take up reel. I've used the take up reel for the last 4 years with the printer and haven't had any issues prior to this past week and I cannot figure out what the issue is. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you maybe have too much tension on the take-up reel? Maybe the pinch rollers aren't functioning properly.

MJDallas

Are you getting?
blurredlines.png