• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boat wrap recently finished

jeffr0wland

Attachments

• jeff 2.jpg
    jeff 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 112
  • HOtahoeandnautique.jpg
    HOtahoeandnautique.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Charlie J

Looks good!

I have a couple questions....

Did you make a template first?
&
Was it tough to install with going over the rub-rail? I'm curious about how you would go about installing it.

J Hill Designs

for the sake of archiving - otherwise in two years all you'd see is a red x there

good question on the img placement button tho

jeffr0wland

for the sake of archiving - otherwise in two years all you'd see is a red x there

good question on the img placement button tho

Understand the reasoning completely though. But thats an easy fix, if you don't allow something, don't offer a button thats easy to do it. Just my opinion. its all good

jeffr0wland

Looks good!

I have a couple questions....

Did you make a template first?
&
Was it tough to install with going over the rub-rail? I'm curious about how you would go about installing it.

No I didn't make a template. Just took some measurements and installed it. Hinged it from the middle. Boats are great because you can stick to the bottom edge and rub rail leaving a small gap between the boat and vinyl. that way you can get the vinyl smooth before even touching a squeegee on it. I think the main thing to remember is keep the main graphics toward the middle and rear of the boat. This makes trying to meet something up front not an issue and it will make most designs look more streamlined on the boat.

Rubrail wasn't to difficult. Kinda wish I would have just went on over the entire top too.

Flame

#1 your name is rather hard to market. I can just see $$ being flushed every month with advertising as new clients will F up the spelling all the time.

#2 edit....my bad, I thought your logo wrapped around the back, it was just how the picture came out.

Other than that, not bad man. It's an attractive setup rolling down the road for sure so props.

jeffr0wland

no offence, but your name is just as off as his when it comes to spelling.

just sayin

agreed.

I'm sorry but the fact that people think you have to have something normal in a straight box spelled the same is really sad, thank GOD the world isn't wearing blinders or we wouldn't have Facebook, google, zoosk, yahoo so on so forth. If we all followed in a line pretty much wouldn't all of our companies be called "sign company" thanks but no thanks I'd rather not live in that boring world.

signswi

Facebook is a book of faces, Google refers to the number Googolplex (as in we want to index a Googolplex of web pages), zoosk I've never heard of (probably dude did a random generator for a 5 letter URL that wasn't taken), yahoo dates back to 1726 (Gulliver's Travels) ...

;)

No one has a problem with the name, just the typeface.

jeffr0wland

Facebook is a book of faces, Google refers to the number Googolplex (as in we want to index a Googolplex of web pages), zoosk I've never heard of (probably dude did a random generator for a 5 letter URL that wasn't taken), yahoo dates back to 1726 (Gulliver's Travels) ...

;)

No one has a problem with the name, just the typeface.

Thanks Jesse, has mentioned though the words didn't exist before the companies did.