Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bob's Comment

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by BIG EASY DOES IT, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    I believe bob's comment was very useful and extremly funny. As your added tags add no real value to the site. I also find it funny that an admin would talk down to another member like that and then close the forum so no one can say anything else.

Tags:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :(

3. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    What did I miss?

4. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Just Bob being Bob.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    We're enforcing forum policy and trying to keep the forum clean from miscellaneous drama. Unfortunately you guys present an impossible mission, as we can tell by this thread. We are not talking down to you - so please do not get it confused.

I'll move this thread and close it because there's really no need for this type of threads. If you have an issue with the way Signs101 is run - then please feel free to open a support ticket with your complaint, and we will address it.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

SignsSupport

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.