• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bomb site!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Order from any Gerber distributor. I bought one recently after the wife decided to clean ours with alcohol. The site is evidently made from polycarbonate and doesn't tolerate alcohol. $47.00.

BEL Signs

thanks Fred, I'm having trouble getting one from the only UK distributor Spandex but I'll have another go, they can get one but it takes 2 weeks!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
thanks Fred, I'm having trouble getting one from the only UK distributor Spandex but I'll have another go, they can get one but it takes 2 weeks!

If that's the case I'd recommend you invest in two. I'm on my third or fourth one at this point (12 years).

iSign

If that's the case I'd recommend you invest in two.
I dropped mine once, 3 feet to a vinyl tile floor... broke it
icon8.gif

actually I dropped it more than once... but once it broke & I must have done what Fred suggests, because I just noticed I still have another back-up that fits my envision...

...but what I was really looking for was the other shape one that came with my edge and doesn't fit my envision.

What plotter do you cut your edge graphics with? I checked the about section of your profile & saw lots of equipment & software identified there, but didn't see an envision. Do you use one of the graphtec plotters?

Anyway, I shot a pic of the 2 I have. The top one I'm going to keep, but I'd be happy to sell the shorter, fatter one for half of what Gerber would charge, plus freight, just in case that helps.

Here's the pic:

http://islandsign.com/bombsite.jpg

BEL Signs

I dropped mine once, 3 feet to a vinyl tile floor... broke it
icon8.gif

actually I dropped it more than once... but once it broke & I must have done what Fred suggests, because I just noticed I still have another back-up that fits my envision...

...but what I was really looking for was the other shape one that came with my edge and doesn't fit my envision.

What plotter do you cut your edge graphics with? I checked the about section of your profile & saw lots of equipment & software identified there, but didn't see an envision. Do you use one of the graphtec plotters?

Anyway, I shot a pic of the 2 I have. The top one I'm going to keep, but I'd be happy to sell the shorter, fatter one for half of what Gerber would charge, plus freight, just in case that helps.

Here's the pic:

http://islandsign.com/bombsite.jpg

I use a GSxPlus so the shorter one would be the one I needed so this is of definate interest, how would you prefer to proceed? (not sure what the rules are on this forum)

Daz

iSign

I'm sure there are no rules to be concerned with in this, so send me an address & I will find out the shipping cost. If $25 plus freight sounds good, I can send a paypal invoice, or I can run a credit card on my terminal. My contact info can be found on www.islandsign.com

BEL Signs

I've just checked out your site and I am now insanely jealous!

I want to move there right now!

what a Beautiful place to work and live.

I just looked at some of your galleries, the one thing that struck me was the difference in services.

UK based sign makers do signs for Central Heating & Plumbing, Building & Carpentry services, while you get BBQ's, Spa's, Hot tubs, Kiteboarding etc!!

The stark contrasts begs the question, What am I doing here?