• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TX Bosch Cordless 18v Grinder, Band Saw, Impact, Vacuum

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I need to thin down battery platforms. With what I have invested in Flexvolt stuff, I'm clearing these out and replacing with DeWalt.

All tools are lightly used. Vacuum is a bit scratched up but works perfectly.

Prices are firm and include shipping to the lower 48:

Grinder: SOLD
Band Saw: SOLD
Socket-Ready Impact: SOLD
Vacuum (pretty sure I have all parts): SOLD

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 130
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 137
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 125
  • 20171031_115611.jpg
    20171031_115611.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20171031_115600.jpg
    20171031_115600.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's making you switch to DeWalt ?? We've had nothing but problems with their batteries. I've been having great success with Makita. However, we have several generators and have more corded stuff then not. Seems to be much stronger and no end to how long they will last.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Gino I guess I would describe it as an evolution. I try to obtain the tools that will work best for my line of work plus I'm just really into tools. Cordless tools have in many cases caught up with or even exceeded the abilities of corded tools. Name a corded power tool (drill, saw, etc.), and there's likely a cordless version that is as good or superior. Example: DeWalt's Flexvolt rear-handle circular saw can likely out-perform about any other corded 7¼" circular saw on the market. The thing is a beast. DeWalt's Flexvolt 12" miter saw is hands down one of the best miter saws on the market - corded or cordless. Once you buy into a platform that performs as well or better than their corded counterparts, it makes more sense to focus on one line of tools. For my needs (and wants), it's DeWalt so there's no use keeping the Bosch tools I have listed.

In the attached pic, all of the DeWalt tools are cordless. The table saw will rip up to 24" wide and has a 2½" cut depth. The 12" miter saw is a dual-bevel compound slider and will crosscut 16" material. The 7¼" miter saw will crosscut 8" material. The 12" chain saw works perfectly for pruning, cutting 4"x4"s, etc. The radio sounds close to Bose quality. The area light is 7000 lumens and lights up a huge amount of area. That little fan will run all day on one battery.

No cords to drag around, trip over, etc.

I've never had a single issue with the DeWalt 20v batteries. Maybe you're using the 18v stem packs still...? if so, then yeah, those leave a lot to be desired.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 140

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, they were those 18v stem type batteries. They were/are frickin' junk.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear they might have something better to look into, but we're kinda set with our setup. Good luck with the new tools and finding a home for the Bosch. :thumb: