• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Branded EZ-Up tent.

petesign

I have a client who is interested in one of those 10x10' ez-up tents - branded on the canopy, with a cloth backdrop, side rails and skirts, and a 6' table slip cover.

Anybody found a trade wholesaler for this kind of stuff? I think it could be a strong market for me here.

njshorts

I'm in for a response... had a few of these requested as well. Local beaches make em a hot commodity.

petesign

Did they wholesale to you, or is my client going to be able to go online and see their pricing is lower than mine? :)

smdgrfx

I just set up my account with ez-up. Trade pricing. First order minimum is $1500. After that, order whatever you want.

I've down them myself by using heat press for the logos. Buy the tent at sporting goods store and then put logos around top skirt. Make banner for backdrop. Good money in this product.

MontereySigns

+1 for www.wsdiaplay.com

They sell the entire ez-up printed with sides and backdrop. They have templates for design on their website. Pricing for this (if I remember right) is right around $1000.