• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Branding + Fleet Wrap Design

Dan Antonelli

Here's a brand identity and wrap design we did for an HVAC company in Florida. What a difference good photography makes! We retouched these pics, but client had good a foundation to begin with.

I think it's a good case study on making sure the brand will work on the various trucks in the fleet, not just one van. And also making sure the design works on both passenger and drivers side, too.

Attachments

• DSC02692_reduced.jpg
    DSC02692_reduced.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC02687_reduced.jpg
    DSC02687_reduced.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC02695_reduced.jpg
    DSC02695_reduced.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC02698_reduced.jpg
    DSC02698_reduced.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 69

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Drought hit New Jersey ?? I had no idea Florida had mountains that high !!

Nice illustration and presentation. Very classy.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I would be very proud of that fleet. Very clean, even with the truck logo and type switched, it looks consistent. Very nice.

Dan Antonelli

Drought hit New Jersey ?? I had no idea Florida had mountains that high !!

Nice illustration and presentation. Very classy.

LOL. The 'mountains' were in the original photo so they must be real. The, ground, well, little photoshop liberties one of my designers took haha

Typestries

A wrap in which one can actually tell what the company does? And be read from a distance? Say it aint so...they do exist!