• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brick wall install

Corwin Steeves

Large format printer to the stars
I need a little advice here if anyone can help. I have an indoor brick installation to do and I'm not sure how to tile it. I could have four 44" x 86" horizontal tiles or two 43" x 168" vertical tiles.

Obviously, the two tiles will look better, but I'm worried about ease of installation with two large pieces like that.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• 53882-168x84.jpg
    53882-168x84.jpg
    743.8 KB · Views: 214

Johnny Best

I would go vertical. If you have the floor space and roll them out and line them up and mark with tape. You will then be able to hang them up and align easier on wall. Pull back liner and attach at top and work your way down on first one making sure it is lined up as you work downwards. Align next piece from your previous marks and attach same way. A helper who has knowledge of installs would make it a lot easier. The artwork looks busy enough so your seams will blend in good.