• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Broke the ICE, let the journey begin! :)

Well, finally got to it last week. Bought a Vinyl Express Q160 64" Plotter, ordered about 35 rolls of vinyl, lots of substrates, sidewalk sings (A-Frame), stands, banner material, small machines (grommet, corner rounder, etc.)

And am still wheeling & dealing on my Mutoh 1604, but will be purchasing it this week.

Everything is being unloaded at my house and stored until we 100% decide on the location we are moving into..have about 4-5 prospects for shop location, but don't want to move in and then be waiting on stuff to arrive and inquiring rent at that point, before we are operational.

SOO..with that said, let the journey begin as I jump on this roller coaster.

I'll be sure to post pictures once everything is running, but all I REALLY have to say is:

THANKS SIGNS101.com

Couldn't have done this without everyone here.

S

SignTech

Congrats! It's a fun business with lots of headaches ...... lol don't forget your Excedrin ......

Congrats! It's a fun business with lots of headaches ...... lol don't forget your Excedrin ......

Lol, trust me..this big bottle of Asprin I bought from Sams Club should be my avatar.

Anyways, thanks everyone, I am sure it will be a blast with it's ups & downs, but I love the industry.