• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Broken Bag Error 26.02.10

KH t's n Signs

Hey Everyone, looking for some help here. HP Latex 315 Cut and print bundle
In March I got a broken bag error on light magenta ink cartridge, It was the original cartridge. Replaced it, fie for a month. Now in the last month, I have gone through 3 cartridges with same error. After the 3rd, I replaced the PIP sensor. Put in 4th cartridge last week and all was fine until today. Fire the printer up, Broken bag error. There is no ink anywhere leaking on anything that I can see. Anyone have any thoughts?

After the 2nd cartridge, I noticed the ISS board was a little dirty so I cleaned it up with some alcohol.

Once I replace a cartridge, I go through the broken bag recover and everything- no issues for a little while after that. Sorry if a lot of info, just don't want to leave anything out. Any help is appreciated.

Also- that being said, I heard here that the cartridges will not work in my printer but I have 3 brand new cartridges if anyone is interested, PM me

Last edited:

Steenland

Old Member
Not sure if this relates since it's a different printer, but we had this error with our HP 60" Designjet Z6100ps in 2012. Really frustrating, since we ended up having to replace the entire Ink Supply Tubes And Trailing Cable Assembly. After a lot of troubleshooting, we found the problem was with a circuit board, but we couldn't purchase the curcuit board separately, only the complete assembly. I was able to do the labor myself though. Have not had a similar problem since, and the printer is still running strong.