• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Bronze plaque on chain link fence

Chuck Peterson

Does anyone ave a good way to install a 5x10" bronze plaque on a chain link fence? I'm trying to avoid S hooks. I'm thinking a metal plate the size of the plaque on the back side of the fence, with nuts on the studs, but then I have the ends of the studs sticking out.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Billct2

I would do a plate on the back, thru bolt, cut the excess bolt off and file down. Then put a cut across the bolt/nut (unless you use one way nuts) and cover with dab of construction adhesive.

MikePro

we've done both, pull plate of metal on backside or top/bottom 1-2" strips of 1/8" alum, with tamper"proof" countersunk screws tapped into backside of the plaque. ...although "tamper proof" is only as good as one's ability to obtain a wire cutter and run off with a nice piece of metal with fencing attached, but at least we're making them work for it.