• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

brushed aluminum Sintra ?

marcinito

Hello everyone,
I went to Office Max store today and saw screen printed signs on 1mm sintra or komatex or something else that had brushed aluminum finish on print side.
My question is, does anyone offer pvc sheet with such finish or was it vinyl ?

Does anyone makes all kinds weird finish sintra or Komatex sheets ?

Custom_Grafx

I just had a client who wants me to make a sign out of brushed silver rowmark (engraving laminate). It's only a small indoor sign... and who am I to argue... beats bringing in a 8x4 of ACP for an a4 size sign... had never really thought of suggesting it before actually... might do so more often.

Mosh

I do that on small interior wayfindind signs all the time. Not sure on how it lasts outside.

Mosh

It is plastic with thin aluminum on the front and back. We use MaxMetal from grimco, but it is all ABOUT the same stuff. Diabond was the first out and the most proud of thier product, thus the higher price.