• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brushed metal sticker supplier

SameDay Signs

Have a customer looking to order some small stickers with the brush looking finished to them for the back of rv's that he sells. Anyone knowing a supplier who can do these please inbox me.

DirtyD

Have a customer looking to order some small stickers with the brush looking finished to them for the back of rv's that he sells. Anyone knowing a supplier who can do these please inbox me.

RTAPE VinylEFX

I have never printed on this so I don't know what the final outcome would look like, but if you can print and cut this might work for you instead of outsourcing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• vinylefx_2.jpg
    vinylefx_2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 162

rjssigns

RTAPE VinylEFX

I have never printed on this so I don't know what the final outcome would look like, but if you can print and cut this might work for you instead of outsourcing.

We print/cut on the brushed and sometimes chrome. Looks great and holds up well.(fishing lures) We even print on the stuff that isn't ink receptive.(holographic) For its intended purpose it works fine.

DirtyD

We print/cut on the brushed and sometimes chrome. Looks great and holds up well.(fishing lures) We even print on the stuff that isn't ink receptive.(holographic) For its intended purpose it works fine.

Do you have any pics?

rjssigns

OHHH...AHHHH..

I like it.. I like it alot -Jim Carrey voice

Thank you, Thank you very much(Elvis voice):cool:

Doming brushed chrome is a study in frustration. Something with the material. IIRC I made well over a dozen pieces to get six that were perfect.