• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bud Light Wrap

Charlie J

We're getting ready to do an SUV wrap for our local beer distributor. They have supplied us with some decent images to use for the wrap. I'm hoping someone on here could help me out with some better images. We asked the distributor for better images and they've told us that what they sent us is the best that they have.

If anyone on here has connections with Anheuser-Busch and willing to help me get some better images, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• wrap image.jpg
    wrap image.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 41

Pat Whatley

They just don't want to bother. They have access to thousands of high resolution photographs they use to print in-store promotional pieces. Several years ago I had to dig through all those online images with a marketing guy looking for the exact piece he needed. I don't remember how he got there but it was all online.

They do have a few on the website. Right side. http://anheuser-busch.com/index.php/our-beers/#!BudLightFamily