• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Building Wrap Need Advice

WrapGuy10

Hey guys. I'm meeting with a hotel GM later this week about a possible building wrap. Its actually Perforated vinyl on glass but its approximately 40-50 stories high and the entire project will be somewhere around 40 feet wide by 60 feet tall or so.

My question is if anyone on here has experience first hand with this. Everything from insurance requirements to actual install itself. It will require either scaffolding or repelling. Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Are the windows tinted? You can use my NON-ADHESIVE perf film and mount to the inside so you don't need scaffolding.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I can put you in touch with the main building wrappers in Vegas if you want to outsource the job, which might be a good idea also. I would also reach out to Nate from Visible Marketing, he is a merchant member in here also.

WrapGuy10

It will have to applied to the exterior of the window like most of the ones here in Vegas. If you can DM their info that would be great. Thanks!