• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk ink for Mutoh model 1618

hapycmpr

I am looking for someone who has a Mutoh model 1618 duel head that had used the 1 liter OEM bags of ink. If that person has converted to a bulk ink system so they could use third party ink and could tell me what hardware has worked well for them I would appreciate this info. So if this is you, if you are the one, then you could make me a happier camper just by sharing a little info. Thanks.

Umca

I am not sure you will foud refillable cartridges intread OEM bags.
You can directly connect tank for ink with ink inlet. I think it will be best solution.
But first of all you have to unlock the printer for use third party ink. I am unlocked my 1614 and 1624 printer but use refillable cartridges.

hideoutsigns

How did you unlock your 1624? I saw an unlocked one at Graphics of the Americas last week using bulk inks without a card. I'd like to unlock mine