• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk ink or cartridge?

0igo

I have my printer unlocked and so does a few other people on here. Others have bulk systems. What printer do you have?

DZineGraphX

im running a versacamm sp-300 with a bulk ink system. clear cartridges with a cap you pull out throw in a funnel and pour inks out of the bottle. Absolutely love it - i get 4 - 1 litre bottles shipped to my door shipped for $360 cad. Running 330 ml cartridges so i get 3 fills for each cartrige. Took a few prints from my machine to work and printed some off with roland inks and the 3 of use artists at work couldnt tell a difference. Guess its all about the inks your replacing the factory ones with.
Have had no problems at all in the 3 years i have been running these inks - although with me working full time i tend to not print alot as when i was doing my signs full time - so it may take a few feet of printing to get the inks running normal - the first few feet there may be some splatters - but thats more of a unclean print head perhaps more then anything