• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bumper sticker Design Help

ddarlak

Go Bills!
With Thanksgiving tomorrow I need a bumper sticker for my truck to warm people up before the enter Ma's house...

I'm trying to convey a Russian connection with the F'd up letters in the AMERICA...Does it come across?

dump trump.jpg

Johnny Best

Were you sleeping in History class. That's a German symbol for the U in Trump and Russian Alphabet letters are Cyrillic script and all you did was turn the letters around. Your a real smart guy. You will have the skins heads waving at you and don't drive through any Jewish neighborhoods by Hertel Avenue.
Do you have a pin up of Rachel Maddow in your office?
The only people it will come across to as the way you have it, are people who associate Trump with hate symbols and the same IQ as you.

Last edited:

shoresigns

There's no backwards "R" or "K" in Russian. Why not try some actual Cyrillic characters that look similar to Latin? Or even better, try conveying the message by using a constructivist font?

HPS_Drew

It's just me........and the other guy
Whoa, I thought Thanksgiving was about family celebration and reunion. Not sure about the swastika, what it used to represent and what it means today might be a little confronting to some. Enjoy your holiday though.